A regular wheel alignment can not only improve your experience while you're driving, but it will also prolong the life of your tyres. Wheel misalignment can occur for a number of reasons and will put your safety at risk. The alignment technicians at your local TYREPLUS will ensure that your wheels are expertly aligned to steer true.
Wheel Alignment Melbourne
Our state of the art systems to ensure a proper wheel alignment to improve your overall driving experience. TYREPLUS Cheltenham conduct a wheel alignment check to identify the angle of the wheels and whether they are misaligned. Once identified, we resolve the situation through our trustworthy wheel alignment machinery and then test the car after completion.
Signs of improper wheel alignment:
- Your car pulls to one side of the road while driving
- When driving, the steering wheel is off centre
- Your tyres wear unevenly (one side quicker then the other)
- Your tyres wear quicker than usual
- Poor handling whilst driving
- Car feels unstable or wanders from side to side
- When turning, your tyres screech