Having your brakes regularly serviced by a TYREPLUS technician is vital to the safety of your vehicle. There's more to your car's brake system than the brake pads. As such, any inspections, servicing, or repairs should be carried out by a trained technician.
TYRES PLUS Cheltenham are your break repair, replacement and service specialists in Melbourne's south east. Your brakes are one of the most important elements of your car in terms of road safety and it is important that you trust the experts.
We offer a prompt and high quality customer service to all customers and pride ourselves on top notch workmanship on all installations. Our competitive pricing ensures that you aren’t overpaying for the work to be done and you leave with your car knowing that the job has been carried out by a properly trained and fully qualified technician.
Our friendly and approachable staff are here to help, whatever the situation. If you are experiencing the following or have any concerns, contact us:
- Change in the feel of the brake pedal (softer or spongier than usual, pedal is lower than usual)
- Car is veering to one side
- Car seems to be losing grip on drives
- Pulses in the brake pedal
- Steering wheel shaking or jolting
- Grinding or squealing sounds coming from the car
- Burning smell after pulling over
- Your brake pedal tension is off