- Collection Of Personal Information
When you access and use the Website, we may collect, use, hold, disclose and process, to the extent permitted by law, your personal information provided by you (such as, your identity, user identification, name, title, contact detail, payment related information or generated as a result of your access and use of the Website (such as, your IP address, your connection data, etc.).
In order to access and use certain information, feature or services, you may be required to provide personal information concerning you. As the case may be, specific information will be provided to you prior to collecting such personal information If you do not consent to providing such personal information, you must not use or access the Website, and we may not be able to provide such information, features or services to you.
[We will hold your personal information in electronic format and in hardcopy. We implement safeguards to protect personal information from misuse, interference or loss, and from unauthorized access, modification, use and disclosure.]
Your personal information will be used for the following purposes:
- Customer service. We use your personal information for customer service purposes, including providing services to you; for technical support, or other similar purposes; and to establish and maintain user accounts;
- to comply with our legal obligations, and to assist government and law enforcement agencies; and
- [insert any other purposes for which personal information that may be collected about individuals here]
- Communication Of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following recipients or categories of recipients :
- Those in charge of the marketing service, the sales department, the departments responsible for processing customer relationship and prospecting, administrative services, logistic and computer services as well as their superiors;
- Our subcontractors and service providers;
- where you have expressly consented to the disclosure, or your consent may be inferred from the circumstances or where we are otherwise permitted to disclose your personal information under applicable laws; and
- [insert any other recipients of personal information here]
[We may transfer personal information to [our international affiliates and OR unaffiliated third parties in foreign countries for the use, processing, or storage, which may not guarantee the same level of protection for your information as Australia. Such recipients of your personal data are likely to be located in [insert countries].]
- Data Retention Period
[Your personal information may be retained for 200 days.]
- Correction of and access to your Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date. You may access, or request correction of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us on the contact details set out below. There is no charge for requesting access to your personal information but we may ask you to meet reasonable costs in providing you with access (for example, photocopying or postage costs).
We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame. There are some circumstances in which we are not required to give you access to your personal information. We will aim to notify you why, but this may not always be possible.
[set out contact details for those wishing to contact you]
- What are cookies?
- How can you disable or delete cookies?
If you choose not to accept cookies, you can still access and use our Website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your device by setting your browser to not accept cookies.
You can delete cookies already on your device at any time. However, if you choose not to accept cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of our services provided by our Website, it may result in a reduced availability of such services.
If you have any questions or would like to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled any privacy issue, or to request access or correction of your personal information, you can contact us in the following ways:
[set out relevant contact information, for example, online, telephone, email address and via mail]
We aim to resolve all complaints promptly. However, if you are still concerned about the way in which any privacy issue has been handled by us, you may approach an independent advisor or contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (www.oaic.gov.au) for guidance on alternative courses of action which may be available.
Last updated on [To be completed].